Revelation 3:7-13 Philadelphia Church Part 3
• Ephesus: Jesus is the intimate One who holds them, but they don’t love Him.
• Smyrna: Jesus is the victorious, resurrected One, and they too will live forever.
• Pergamum: Jesus has the precise words of correction and healing for us.
• Thyatira: A loving, faithful church that tolerated destructive teaching.
• Sardis: Dead and in need of the Spirit of God to bring them back to life.
• Philadelphia: Jesus protects us from the Great Tribulation and wrath of God.
Revelation 3:9-10 (NLT)
• The Philadelphia church had little strength, but were strong in obedience.
• The Lord uses the weak because He then gets all the glory and honor.
• The Lord will protect from the Great Tribulation His obedient ones.
• The Lord will protect from the Great Tribulation His loved ones.
• How will Jesus protect us from the Tribulation and the wrath of God?
1. The Lord will protect His believers by removing them from the ____________.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 (NLT)
2 Kings 2:9-11 (NLT)
Genesis 5:22-24 (NLT)
2 Peter 2:5-9 (NLT)
1 Corinthians 15:51-52 (NLT)
2. Do not be afraid, but encourage one another and ___________ each other up.
1 Thessalonians 5:9-11 (NLT)
Acts 1:6-11 (NLT)